Episode 261 S7-23
Hope on the Horizon Ch 23
The Communist manifesto states that the objectives of Communism are only obtained with the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Anyone living in the United States today can see that all of our previously existing social conditions are under threat. Our history is being obliterated, and the streets are in chaos, but the parallels do not stop there.A documentary from our past, titled The Truth about Communism, in the Reagan Library describes the rise of Communism. In this documentary, Reagan tells us the end of the story is not written, and I would like to argue that we are writing that ending now.
In less than fifty years, Communism brought over one billion people under its rule, with four in ten people alive in that time living under the oppression of dictatorial rulers. Karl Marx is the man that develop the communist theories under the belief that capitalism was stagnating, and the after-effects of WWI gave Communism a perfect chance to take hold. After imperialist Russia came to an end, Lenin was able to install his communist government with a surprisingly small number of just thirteen followers. Promising a bright future of free stuff and abundance of opportunity, the Communists prayed on the poverty and ignorance of the Russian people. The current economic situation in the U.S. has left plenty of poverty-stricken people, and the failure of our educational system has created numerous amounts of uneducated individuals willing to believe any fairytale story of promised abundance that comes along.
The Communists eliminated all opposition and established secret police to enforce the strict hold over the leaders of the nation. The Communist leaders believed that in the world, Communism or Capitalism would rule, and there was no room for both to exist. After Lenin died, Stalin secured himself as the great leader, general, educator, and beneficiary, realizing that Communism would only work with the presence of an unquestionable dictatorship.
Stalin knew that for Communism to work, he had to accomplish a few objectives that will look very familiar when compared to the condition of the United States currently. First of all, he had to capture the minds and hearts of the young. Hmm… who is rioting in our streets? He also linked every step of training to class struggle and victory over capitalism. Today's Communists are not so forthright. However, their rhetoric relates to racial and class conflict, just like it was then. Family ties were also discouraged, much like the social pressure to disassociate yourself from your parent's outdated thinking that exists in our country currently. I have even heard it suggested that children should be raised by the state so that the negativities of their parents do not influence them.
Another frightening similarity was the call to eliminate God from the lives of the people. Stalin called it the opiate of the people. How many battles for the American right to attend church have been fought lately, a right that should be protected by the 1st Amendment. Communists declared the clergy enemies of the state and firmly believed that atheism was inseparable from Communism.
Stalin didn't just stop there. He collectivized the farms and eliminated whole farming communities. A parallel between companies buying up the small farming operations and forcing others out of business with supply chain domination is no stretch of the imagination as we will explore next week.
Slavery is an essential part of Communism. To install slavery, a specific class of people must be deemed as evil and unworthy of coexisting with the rest of society to justify the actions of persecution against those people. In the United States today, caucasian people are being painted as these villains, and only the future knows what will become of this vilification. In Russia then, just like Communist China today, slave labor camps are the holding areas for these slaves where they are put to work and starved of life.
When elections were held in Communist Russia, only communists were allowed on the ballot, and people were required to vote. Currently, in the United States, the issue of voter fraud is a hot topic, and rumors abound of Republicans being denied the right to vote for republican options. Instead, the Democrats are the only buttons functioning.
Another frightening parallel is that the defenders of Communism gained popularity because they claimed to be anti-fascists. The rioters on the streets of our cities are called Antifa. Their name literally means Anti-fascists or Communists.
Even after twenty years of Communism in Russia and the addition of Communist China, the beautiful eutopia promised by Karl Marx was not realized, and in fact, it never was. The wars, oppression, and mass slaughter of individuals continued.
The Communists developed a technique for subversion outlined for every nation, for every class, and every type of political situation. We will come back to this later, so keep it in mind.
The blueprint for Communism was developed and might seem familiar to United States Citizens today, even though most of us under forty-five were never taught about it in school.
Communism's number one weapon is propaganda. It is used to accomplish all kinds of horrible things and keep every day people good and blinded. The next tool is the nationalization of businesses. All assets become the property of the state for appropriate redistribution.
The next step is even scarier. The jails were opened up, and in the case of Communist Russia, those individuals also became the new police force. We've all seen the stories of prisoners being set loose because of Covid. Is this the reason? Once this happens, the respected people are now considered enemies of the state because they are free thinkers who won't bow down to the Communist leaders. There are no more trials and no appeals. Parents are shot, and the children are indoctrinated.
Stalin continued his Communist tirade, eventually taking over China as well, even though they had joined the Communist chant. Any anti-communist political groups were infiltrated, split, and destroyed. Those who choose to speak out against the Communist threat allegedly die of suicide. Sounding familiar yet? Eventually, murders were even celebrated, propagandized, and promoted to continue the Communist dominance. Finally, Stalin died, and although Kruschef tried to fill his shoes in the same brutal manner, countries started to fight back and demand their freedom.
Communism is a deceptive way of dominating individuals. In Lenin's own words, he stated, "Every peace program is a deception of the people and hypocrisy unless its principal objective is to explain, support, aid, and develop the revolutionary struggle." Communists believe that every sacrifice must be made. The greatest obstacles must be overcome in order to carry out agitation and propaganda systematically, perseveringly, persistently, and patiently. Sounding familiar again? How long have the protests in Portland been going on for?
Communists believe that words are one thing and actions another. They feed on poverty, ignorance, and despair that they help to create. Communists believe the ends justify the means.
There are a couple of reasons why Communism came into being and why it still plagues this world and the United States to this day. First of all, it tricks well-meaning people into thinking it provides answers to social and economic problems, and it uses force to impose their will upon those people.
There are actions we can take. We have to lead by example. The United States is not the evil place that the media outlets would have you believe that it is. We are a charitable nation built upon the idea of human rights for every individual, rights that cannot be surrendered at any cost. As Americans, we are the beacon of freedom for the world, and if we fall, so does the world. Americans need to teach their children about these freedoms and why it is so important that we never give them up, no matter what. As Americans, we need to elect leaders that will stand firm in their moral values and can't be bought and sold to the highest bidder.
If you think that all this Communist talk seems a little outdated, I was right there with you just a matter of weeks ago. Then I listened to stories of friends in California who now have to practice martial arts in darkened rooms and backyards for fear of being fined for not social distancing. It reminded me of the history of the art that I practice, Taekwondo. It is a style that comes from Korea, and the only reason it survived Communism is that masters taught students in back alleys.
Remember when I told you that Communists have a plan for every nation? Want to know what the plan for the United States is? The Communist plan for America was written in a book called The Naked Communist by researcher Cleon Skousen and was presented to Congress in 1963. Click the link for the full list, but here are some of the critical points that have already impacted the United States. There are forty-five in total, and 99% of them have been achieved. Is this the America we want our children to raise their children in?
1. U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of "moral strength."
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. [
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, T.V. & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums." Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and T.V.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture."
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. [
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems
Keep your eyes open, teach the next generations about the threats of Communism, and the importance of freedoms. Keep America free!
Featured Quote From Today's Chapter:
"You have to realize, people love you. They would willingly die for you! You represent the freedoms they lost."
Featured Survival Product:
60 Serving Entree Only Grab and Go Food Kit
One Month Supply for 1 Adult of Lunch and Dinner Entrees Only, No Breakfast.