Episode 232 S10-14
Where Do We Go From Here?
The Bitter End Ch 14
Freedom is only two generations from being lost. When Ronald Reagan made this claim, few people believed it. However, when we analyze the societal patterns of the last couple of decades in the United States, a chilling truth is revealed. The question is, where do we go from here?
A little over a year ago, I put together a series of articles to warn people about the path our country was going down. When we presented them on the podcast, we felt as if we were studying history, a pattern of life that could never befall us. I published a series of articles in The Changing Earth Survival Guide’s online database regarding the need to safeguard our freedoms. Three of them haunt me as we continue down the path to the destruction of freedom in the United States. (I linked the original articles below.)
Half a century ago, plans were put in place to turn America into a communist country. The Communist Manifesto states that the alteration from a free county to a firm communist dictatorship can only be achieved with the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. The landscape of America over the past decade, and especially the past couple of years, is establishing this social alteration. To convince people to turn to communism, the leaders prey on society’s poverty-stricken and educationally ignorant classes. There are many factors at work today to ensure more and more Americans join the poverty-stricken. Every day more people must choose between necessities and essential utilities because of rising inflation, rising food prices, and loss of jobs due to mandates.
The communist party members know that they must eliminate opposition to their party’s goals. When I watched the fencing go up around our capitol building and then the beautiful cries for freedom in the January 6thrally get turned into a circus freak sideshow event, I had to wonder how much was orchestrated to sway the public from attempting a repeat. After the opposition is eliminated, a communist regime needs an absolute dictatorship to rule its nation. These tyrants typically come to power during times of national weakness and use preexisting corrupt policies to establish their rule. These apparent shortcomings of the current system give the tyrant a target and an excuse to develop a seemingly acceptable solution to the problem. However, within those policies are provisions to tighten the grip on the people and dominate their futures.
The article I published on how to become a tyrant lays out the process. When I presented it last year, we laughed at its parameters, but we were frightened by the implications when we reviewed it this week.
Step 1: Gather corrupt people – no matter what side of the political aisle you are on, it is clear that the corruption within our government system runs deep.
Step 2: Physical authority goes untested – events like the January 6th event send clear messages to the people on what happens to those who speak out against the regime.
Step 3:Benevolatnly provide needed supplies – with the current shortages and the past patterns of history, one has to ask themselves if the powers at be are manipulating the scarcity to be that benevolent provider.
Step 4: Eliminate or embrace their enemies – reflect upon the political landscape over the last decade.
Step 5: Establish a common enemy – whether that be a sickness or a country makes little difference. The tyrant needs something or someone for the people to hate so they do not question their motives.
Step 6: Control the news – This is happening worldwide, a directed attack at free speech, educated debates, and an open discourse of opinions.
Step 7: Create an ideology to solidify the tyrannical position within that ideology – is disease prevention the new religion? How do our leaders fit in that construct?
Once the dictatorship is established over the people, the communists move on to the children next. They have to capture the minds of the youth to ensure that the communist regime is supported into the future. Control is always about isolation and division, so instituting theories that establish this separation are implemented. Family ties are discouraged. By labeling parents terrorists unfit to raise their children, the opportunity to present the state as a viable solution to properly raising children presents itself.
God must also be eliminated because those that believe their rights come from a higher power can’t be controlled by a man, a woman, or a government. The ruling power needs its subjects to worship them as a god.
To instill complete control, communists must collectivize farming and the people’s food supply. The government has a massive hand in “supporting” our farmers with subsidies; however, how much of the food supply is now a corporate enterprise managed by big business. Big business is government. The same people run both shows and convince them that they are two separate entities keeping one another in line. It is a smoke and mirror show.
The next step to instilling communism is implementing slavery. You may scoff at this idea but selling humans has always been a lucrative business, and the trade is still alive and well today. To bring slavery back, the powers at be must deem a specific class of people as “evil” and “untrustworthy.” For example, people who decide to take a shot may deem those who don’t get a shot as substandard, and before you know it, you have a slave class.
The communists’ number one weapon is propaganda. This propaganda is being used to psychologically torture the people of the world right now! Psychological torture methods include public shaming for not going along with the narrative; deployment of social isolation, disappointment and relationship disruption to destroy confidence and self-esteem; and deploying fear in mass quantities. How many people do you know who have gotten suspended or banned from specific social media platforms or are losing their jobs for not going with the social narrative or newly installed ideology? The last method of psychological torture is through the use of pharmaceutical manipulation. They convince you that you have a problem and the only way to solve it is through drugs.
The communists have had their eyes on the United States for a long time. On January 10, 1963, congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Letter. Cleon Skousen published the list in his book, “The Naked Communist.” The list is frightening because all of the items on the list have been accomplished, except the bottom three things.
1. U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. should be willing to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of “moral strength.”
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. ” Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare
programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems.
Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
Collectivization of Farming: https://www.authorsarafhathaway.com/Changing-Earth-Podcast/Episode-262-S7-24
Becoming a Tyrant: https://www.authorsarafhathaway.com/Changing-Earth-Podcast/Episode-203-S6-3
Surviving Human Trafficking: https://www.authorsarafhathaway.com/Changing-Earth-Podcast/Episode-316-S10-7
The Changing Earth Series
Chin Gibson is the mystery prepper. Friend to all and known to none. His real identity hidden from the public, Chin is well known to the online prepper community as the go to resource for finding a community member to solve your problem. He is an awesome people connector and does his best to unite the voices educating the masses about being ready for a unforeseen life challenge. Chin will be joining Sara to co-host The Changing Earth Podcast.